Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Take me away....

Another successful weekend. Whoa are we tired! What would I ever do without Dewayne. He is such a rock. Puts up with my grump, over-tired attitude, my spitting nails when I feel cornered, understanding I have to learn to be in a "healthy" relationship, because honestly...I never have been. The long rides, lots of talking and time together is sure helping him see the REAL me. God help him! But I see the real him too. We both have insecurities, faults, draw backs and amazingly humorous personalities, so if we can fight about it, we laugh about it :)

Lyssa was amazing, looked good, sounded good. Sad goodbye's, but they are never easy. Lots to look forward to and lots to work on. She was finally allowed to go outside and walk around with us but it was raining and so windy. YUCK! Hopefully next time it will be nice.

Planning is in the works for the next week, a busy week ahead at that. Lexie will be in a talent show on Friday. I can't wait to hear her sing! What a beautiful voice she has. I can't wait to hear her belt it! Church, going to visit Dewayne's Mom and sister (which I love doing!) and going to see one of my BFF's Tre! :) Yay, can't wait.

Not sure how all this will come about, but I know I have faith for it all to happen!



No comments: