Followers

Friday, May 16, 2008

A brighter tomorrow

I've been asked to blog in bigger writing... ah, my fans and their demands. I guess the least I can do is comply! What a refreshing day. I got to vent to my best friend and get the best advice and swift kick in the fanny back! I needed that. Plus it helped me get focused again on my life, my goals and my dreams. Where have I been the last month? Jeez-
This is a picture I took of a flower outside of the Foy Fine Arts building at Georgia Southern. I love the color, and it seemed like every detail of the flower was perfect! It made me smile =) I still haven't asked Mom what kind of flower it is, but it would be really pretty in an arrangement. Just a thought.



XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


Well, to make it clear- I AM SOOOOO EXCITED about going back to GSU!!! I'm scared to death about Math and not getting through it, but excited to back in the rat race again. I love walking through the campus, taking in the construction, the people, the architecture, the different cultures, ethnicities... I just find such a peace there. Plus, how many people with my last name do you think I am going to run in to there? EXACTLY! =)
This is a picture I took of the right side of the library while they were still working on the left. I love the buildings at Southern- along with the history of the school.



XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I guess I will close for the night. I think I am actually tired, plus a busy day tomorrow. YAY!

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac



1 comment:

Sheri said...

I don't know what kind of flower that is but it sure is beautiful. Each little peddle is seperate, yet all the same. Love that peachy/salmon color too.