I haven't posted in a few days. It's been kind of crazy. I won't go deep and try to explain how I feel. Something just isn't right. I've been sick and had a few issues, but it's something more then that. I wish I understood it so I could explain it. I've slept almost two days straight now though, and boy I am beat. I just feel so weak and like I have no energy. This bug has kicked my butt!
I missed Lexie's final concert last night of the 6th grade. It really bothered me. She was so excited. But she came home so hurt. She has had a lot of issues with her teacher in band and never seems to get recognized for her efforts. But I know she gets very snappy so if she's been that way with the band teacher, that may be the problem.
Lyssa is acting out at home and school. She is really bothering me. I don't know what her problem is. I got an email from her teacher today and she said she is having a problem with Lyssa being late every day or absent. The absences are because she has been making up all the doctors appointments she has missed over the year so she was going in late a lot but also because she doesn't want to get up and out in the morning. I really need to work on that and see what happens. Hopefully it's not too late to turn things around.
I'm so behind with things. I have no money and it is driving me crazy. But I've also worn my parents out. What a helpless feeling. I hate it. It's all I can think about. There stupid DEAD BEAT DAD makes me so mad. I bet he's not doing with out or having to worry on such a level. Such a loser. He is the most selfish, inhumane person I have ever met in my entire life. Grrrrr.
I just wish I could snap out of whatever is wrong with me. What an awful feeling.
Until next time....
"this too shall pass...."
No comments:
Post a Comment