Well, another day coming to a close. What a long day it has been. I was up all night last night. There was so much on my mind and so many things I want to get done. For example:
Moving- I want everything organized and ready so whoever helps me move will know exactly where I want things without having to ask. Then it will go so much faster and less moving and toting for me once I am in. Then it is all in a specific place too, and not all strewn everywhere. So worked on that till I ran out of things to fill last night.
Lexie- I just hate what she is going through with this stomach pain and she feels like no one listens. That is not the case, I do listen- I just don't know how to help. There seems to be nothing that sets off the pain, or anything that eases it. It just comes and goes as it wants to. (Plus, she had a dentist appointment today- she hates DOCTORS, but DESPISES DENTISTS! Once I finally got her there today, her appointment was at noon and she had of all people the girl that brushes your teeth that she clashes with. This girl just has no bedside manner, well so Lexie thinks. She is my favorite in there. A few months back she told Lexie she mine as well not be brushing her teeth look awful. Well, I can vouch for Lexie she has been doing it. Well this girl told her she wasn't doing it again, so Lexie went in to shut down mode. No talking, no eye contact, no emotion.... I am lovin' hormonal children! NOT)
Lyssa- Well, my little Buddha baby had a great day. She came to the car saying "her boyfriend" called her honey bunny! Good grief. She was smitten. She is losing so much weight. She looks adorable in all her clothes instead of looking like she is going to bust out of them. I am so proud of her! =)
Church- I am finally seeing my Pastor's vision for things and I am probably almost as excited as he is. I love my church. I love the people and I love the lessons I am learning and the unconditional support I have. It's amazing. Nothing will ever beat or take place of my parents, but knowing now, that there is someone five minutes away if I need something is AWESOME! I worked on the church myspace page for HOURS last night. Travis (pastor) said he wanted a "grunge" look. Never heard grunge and church in the same sentence before. But that is what makes this church so appealing to me. So relatible. I love that it is geared towards the change of the world. Not how people did it 100 years ago and
'we'll still do it that way because we don't know any different and we are scared to step out on a leap of faith!' It's all about what works, not about what is tradition. I love that. That is the same concept I had to take with the kids. We had to do what worked- not tradition or normal expectations. So for me- it's great. Travis was excited about an email blitz going out this morning ( I think ) so he was trying to get our website (www.changetheboro.com) all in tact. As much as possible anyway, we've had a busy few weeks. I was so excited about it all, I just couldn't relax and get to sleep. I kept waking up writing notes, jotting down ideas and then of course.....
Cleaning (and the odds and ends) - My house has been such a mess. What an eye sore. I haven't cleaned right in forever. I've been so 'icky' feeling that I just can't get in the mood to do what I know needs done. So I decided at 3 a.m. that was a wonderful thing to work on. Mind you, by 7 a.m. when it was time to get the girls up, I was absolutely exhausted.
Well, that catches up a little for now- more later I am sure.
"God never gives you more then you can handle, but does he have to trust me so much?"
No comments:
Post a Comment