Well, never have I had an 'official' blog before but here I go! I usually blog on myspace, or just vent through emails. This is a great tool to help me share my thoughts, dreams, concerns and the ups and downs of my amazing life as a Mom to three beautiful, yet challenging children! It's the best title in the world, MOM! It is also the hardest job I have ever had the privileged of holding. (and for some reason- no matter how hard I may try, I can't get fired- these kids must love me as much as I love them) I am not going to do a beginning blog and try to catch everyone up on 30 years of my life. I'm sure through each blog you will be able to figure out where I've been, what I've been through, as well as where I am going and what I am going through right now! I love and encourage comments.
Have a great day =)
*Remember to enjoy the journey of your life, not just the events!
2 comments:
YAY! I found you! Great name too. :o) Now, figure it all out and you can teach me how to do it all. I'm only going to use mine for knitting, I don't have enough to talk about to keep it interesting.
I love you, welcome to Blogspot!
Mom
Look forward to more blogs!!!
Post a Comment