Hoping November brings that wind of change. Slept and laid up all day today. But my body needed it. I feel like a bloated sea cow. I look down and see gut and I hate it- but I'm eating like crazy. What gives?? I have to stop this madness. Pretty quiet day other than that, and I am not complaining. Trying to find work, make ends meet, stay positive and have a little fun too. Just ready for things to get easier.
Dear God, sorry I haven't written in a few days. I'm a bit shakey, and my thoughts are so scattered. I know you hear me when I have a moment of clarity and speak to You. I know You know what I pray for and what I wish for my family and friends. Continue to be on my shoulder and in my heart and that nudge of encouragement.

No comments:
Post a Comment