What a CRAZY 36 hour period. What I thought was my gout flaring up turned out to be....my GALLBLADDER???? When I asked my nurse the purpose of it he said, "So surgeons like him can make money!" Ha. Nice to know. I am hoping that nasty thing was the cause of my hair loss, yellow nails and always feeling so crappy- and now I can mend and feel better.
You know the saying, "When Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy??" That went to a whole new level over this time period. And spread along the east coast. Lexie was a mess- short with me, because she was worried. Instead of saying she was scared or worried she bites my head off. Lyssa went to screaming and showing out and just knew I was going to die (when I was sick four years ago on my birthday it really affected her) and then the boys. MY GOD! Talk about panic stricken. I feel so loved- but why can't they all express it with calm and patience. Again- nothing in Neshaminy's life is done the easy way. Bless it. Now on top of all the craziness, every one is embarassed by their over-reaction so I get to deal with sulking too. Ha! Bring it on- I feel so much better (minus the sore spots, sore shoulder and headache) and I am going to try and stay on the up and up.
Thank GOD my Mom came to be with me and sit with me, help me "tinkle" and then bring me home and get my goodies and my medicine. I know it wasn't planned or cheap. I owe my parents so much. But the comfort in her kiss on my forehead, or just her hand holding me to walk or move- I love that feeling. So safe. Comfy. Home. My Mom will always be my best friend. Three months is WAY too long to go without seeing each other, but I loved chatting, catching up, and sharing stories, pictures and laughs. Thank you Mom!! xoxo
Medicine is kicking in, I'm going to lay back down.
I'm so thankful everything was fixed and I am now HOPEFULLY truly on the mend. (I wonder if a few years ago when they kept saying it was my spleen if it was the beginning of problems with my gallbladder? Just a thought)
1 comment:
It all felt pretty good to Mom too!
<3
Post a Comment