Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Positive for my two negatives....

I have been talking to Lexie every evening and now in the mornings while she walks to the bus. What a warm feeling. I miss her, but I am so happy for the improvements she is making. Her grades are outstanding and her talent in Art is blooming! I am so proud of her, and love getting to talk. Baby steps.

Another positive...MY CAR STARTED again today. PRAISE GOD! That is something to totally be thankful for, along with the roof over my head, the heat in the house and food on the table. I'm not a complete sour Susie....just not perky Penny either. I'll get there.

...sweeping my own doorstep before I can worry about anyone else's!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Lexie is a ray of sunshine for me too. And I got a letter from Lyssa yesterday!
I love you. Onward and Upward! CHARGE!