Boy oh boy, this is no fast process. I can't believe how my body feels like it's taken a beating. Mom asked yesterday, "Do you feel different though?" (other than being sore from surgery) the only way I can explain it is CLEAN. Really. Not sure why, or what makes that comes to mind, but internally I feel clean.
My back and shoulder are bothering me again today. My fingers and elbows aren't cooperating either, I'm assuming the gout and cold air. (29 in Statesboro this morning)
I've been trying to do an online yard sale type thing to make ends meet, get my medicine, Christmas etc.- seems to keep falling through, there must be a reason.
I got some GREAT news yesterday! First in the way of a phone call. A medical clinic here in town called Hearts and Hands is going to see me Monday and is pretty sure I qualify for assistance and even made me an appointment to see the doctor Nov 29th. THANK GOD! I need this help. They are supposed to be able to help with my medicine too. I'm so scared to get excited, the way my luck goes, but I am praying like mad it turns out.
Then I got a message on Facebook. There is two women who would like to help me by giving some warm clothes to the kids- and then A CHURCH would like to sponsor our family for Christmas. Again, I'm skeptical- which is awful, but I'm guarding my heart. I'm just not emotionally strong enough to handle another let down.
So good news is on the rise. And even better...Thanksgiving isn't far away. My favorite holiday! YUM YUM YUM!
1 comment:
That was the same group Dad read about. He even wrote it down and the name of the 2 doctors that will be working there. I don't have it in front of me but I told him to save it. So, he was thinking YOU before they even called. I'll send good thoughts your way that this is the "shot in the arm" you need.
REST! You're still doing too much, I can feel it. Let them wait on you. On the recliner, feet up, movies in and DO NOTHING till Monday.
I love you.
Post a Comment